Here we go.

25 August 2008

I just recalled a portion of my dream last night: John McCain asked Hillary Clinton to be his running mate and she accepted! !!! !!  Gag!

I've spent all day listening in to this divorce trial that CK is hearing. Friends, do not find yourself in court, unless you're a juror! Avoid! Think smart! Find your friends and lovers carefully! Really! I wish I had the patience to explain this case we're dealing with (for the umpteenth time), but it's so awful & twisted & complicated that it would be very difficult to explain without charts & graphs & time lines. I kinda feel guilty listening in so intently, but it's a wreck. I guess I'm amazed at these people & their lives. I just want to stick my head in there and yell, "People, are you fucking for real?!!!" I'm convinced, though, the litigants enjoy this on some level. We've been working on this particular case for 5 years now.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to an evening at home. ATM will be at practice, so I'll have the place to myself. After doing a few chores (sort recycling, curb garbage) I may watch some of the Democratic National Convention. Too, I've got my mind on a skillet-fried tofu sandwich. Yes, tofu, fried golden with soy sauce, sprinkled with pepper, cayenne, oregano, & smoked paprika. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, mustard & mayo on an onion bun. I've got it all figured out! It's the ideal Monday evening!

Thinking of elections of yore, I still chuckle @ the Howard Dean BYAH!  That was golden, Tom Harkin!

BYAH!

1 comment:

kmhd said...

We both indulged in the tofu sandwich goodness.

Blog Archive